Sportsister, the heartbeat of female sport in the UK, has announced the winners of its coveted sports awards. Four time World Champion Ironman Triathlete Chrissie Wellington scooped the top honour after a year in which she broke her own world record and cemented her position as the leading endurance athlete in the world.
- Chrissie Wellington – triathlon’s iron duchess
- Challenge Roth 2011
- Chrissie’s Top 50 Race Tips
- The best beer runner photo ever
- The Psychology of Stamina
- Chrissie Interview in Milletsports magazine – May 2011
- 220 Live 2011: Chrissie Wellington Q&A
- Chrissie – La Mac Rapida, La Mas Fuerte, La Mejor Mujer De Hierro
- » View More
Chrissie Crowned Sportsister Sportswoman of the Year!